Profile

Ryou Lai Yujing (Ryou™)
270791
Leo


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010

Links

  • Alina
  • Brandon
  • Chean Fei
  • Chean Kiat
  • Christine
  • Chuen Hui
  • Fu Yuan
  • Guo Xi
  • Hee Sang
  • Henry
  • Jean
  • Jeanie
  • Jeslin
  • Jian Wei
  • Jie Ling
  • Jun Sheng
  • Kok Siang
  • Keat Ying
  • Lelia
  • Li Shuang
  • Nurul
  • Pauline
  • Rosalind
  • Rou Ying
  • Rui Yi
  • Sam
  • Shi Yun
  • Suqi
  • Valerie
  • Vanessa
  • WRSS NPCC
  • Xiao Ying
  • Xin Li
  • Yan Ning
  • Yeong Song
  • Zhi Xiang
  • Zijing


  • Tagboard

    Sunday, July 18, 2010

    18 July 2010

    STM: Short Term Memory
    STM: Speak To Me

    I guess I am suffering from both STM. Short term memory, it seems that I began to forget things rather quickly these days. Maybe really old le bah. Hope wont forget those happy moment >.<

    Have been feeling rather down ever since graduated from SMTI. For a moment, I have lost all my fun and joy that i had in SMTI. Here in UM, everyone has friends they have previously known from either the same platoon. Unlike me, I am all alone. Hate this feeling of loneliness. Never like it, though i was once used to it. Why did fate make fun of me? Why did fate let me enjoy 3mth of fun yet at the end of it, take away everything? Have I know that it is coming, i wont have allow myself to sink in so deep.. Perhaps it's time for me to go back to wat i once was, the quiet me, so as not to get hurt.. 


    Because I'm Stupid :: 7:53 PM

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com