Profile

Ryou Lai Yujing (Ryou™)
270791
Leo


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010

Links

  • Alina
  • Brandon
  • Chean Fei
  • Chean Kiat
  • Christine
  • Chuen Hui
  • Fu Yuan
  • Guo Xi
  • Hee Sang
  • Henry
  • Jean
  • Jeanie
  • Jeslin
  • Jian Wei
  • Jie Ling
  • Jun Sheng
  • Kok Siang
  • Keat Ying
  • Lelia
  • Li Shuang
  • Nurul
  • Pauline
  • Rosalind
  • Rou Ying
  • Rui Yi
  • Sam
  • Shi Yun
  • Suqi
  • Valerie
  • Vanessa
  • WRSS NPCC
  • Xiao Ying
  • Xin Li
  • Yan Ning
  • Yeong Song
  • Zhi Xiang
  • Zijing


  • Tagboard

    Wednesday, December 09, 2009

    Can We Still Be Friends?

    by Kathleen Sheppard

    I was cold and hurting
    lost out in the night
    wandering and searching
    for heaven's light

    I saw the night sky clearing
    when you spread your rainbow wings
    But little did I know
    what joy you would bring

    From that moment on
    a friendship did start
    you kissed away my tears
    and sheltered my heart

    I bless the day God
    sent him from above
    But then I grew fearful
    for I had fallen in love

    I told you this feeling
    and what did you say?
    You said you liked our friendship
    and that's how it would stay

    I cried for a friendship I thought I lost
    But then felt your warm, gentle hand
    You then whispered in my ear
    that by my side you'll forever stand

    Because I'm Stupid :: 1:44 AM

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com