Profile

Ryou Lai Yujing (Ryou™)
270791
Leo


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010

Links

  • Alina
  • Brandon
  • Chean Fei
  • Chean Kiat
  • Christine
  • Chuen Hui
  • Fu Yuan
  • Guo Xi
  • Hee Sang
  • Henry
  • Jean
  • Jeanie
  • Jeslin
  • Jian Wei
  • Jie Ling
  • Jun Sheng
  • Kok Siang
  • Keat Ying
  • Lelia
  • Li Shuang
  • Nurul
  • Pauline
  • Rosalind
  • Rou Ying
  • Rui Yi
  • Sam
  • Shi Yun
  • Suqi
  • Valerie
  • Vanessa
  • WRSS NPCC
  • Xiao Ying
  • Xin Li
  • Yan Ning
  • Yeong Song
  • Zhi Xiang
  • Zijing


  • Tagboard

    Saturday, October 31, 2009

    Exceptional 

    JoJo

    Mmmm

    You're beautiful but you don't know

    Can't see whats there inside your soul

    Always feelin like you're not good enough

    You wish you could be someone else

    Sometimes you just can't see yourself

    But I can see just who you are, who you are


    You're exceptional the way you are

    Dont need to change for nobody

    You're incredible, anyone can see that

    When will you believe that?

    You are nothing but exceptional

    (Yeah)


    You never you think you measure up

    Never smart or cool, or pretty enough

    Always feeling different from all the rest, oh

    You feel so out of place, you think you don't fit in

    I think you're perfect in the skin you're in

    You're just perfect just how you are, just how you are, yeah

    You're exceptional the way you are

    Dont need to change for nobody

    You're incredible, anyone can see that

    When will you believe that?

    You are nothing but exceptional

    If you could see the one I see when I see you

    You'd know how lucky you are to be you

    I see through into you

    And you are


    You're exceptional


    Because I'm Stupid :: 2:28 PM

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com